Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A bit of a catch-up!

Apparently I haven't been very good with posting recently- European traveling, finals and the realization that I am leaving in a month and a half are creeping up on me (especially the finals, definitely creeping..) and suddenly I want to spend all my time out and about- going places I haven't been and hanging out with people I may not see! For example, finally getting to Loch Ness this Friday! I somehow haven't been yet, and it's definitely on my hit-list of things to do in Scotland before I leave.


So in realization that I've been doing a rather poor job of explain my adventures recently, I've decided to do a bit of catch up. For my spring break, I'm going to do a profile post on each of the cities that I went to in Spain/Italy before returning to good old bonny Glasgow (and exams and essays!).


With that out of the way- next post: Milan profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment